Friday 22 May 2015

Pilot cafe

Holla!
It's 2.28 am now... I'm just finished watching "pilot cafe "..my adik  download it for me... hahhaha...

✈✈✈ pilot cafe from my view...
No need to write the synopsis here, right?... if u want to know the synopsis u can Google it... hehehe..

☑ lakonan sgt mantap from all the actors... I love fahrin & neelofa... they made a perfect couple.. remy, izara, hanis, keith are good too... 

☑their background music really nice especially lagu hafiz & adira...

❎Because I just watched "suamiku encik perfect 10 few days ago I just realize that knape cite melayu yg mainly Muslims all the actress in the story must mengandung anak luar nikah???... yeah, it's our society nowadays... it's not benda biasa.. like the producer wanna show us that ohhoii perempuan kampung pon senang gile serah tubuh kat bf.. 

☑❎ in the end of the story, there's a line "tamat bahagian 1"...okayy, I'm waiting patiently for part 2..hoping that amer reza & sharmila will ends it happily ever after...

So far the overall film looks exclusive with those cinematography, music,actors & places... I like it compare to Mr perfect 10...

I give 🌟🌟🌟🌟

XOXO..
2.47am
23 mei 2015
Kang wahi
💋💋💋

No comments:

Post a Comment